Last updated (11 Aug, 2020)
We collect as minimum an amount of information about you as possible to provide you with a satisfactory service. This may include personal information or details about your order. We would like you to be aware that the use of this Website gives us the right to collect this information but you have the right to opt-out at any time. We collect the information so as to get to know you better, process your orders faster and present to you new products and offers that are best suited for you. Also, if you encounter any problem with your order, your information allows us to attend to it as fast as possible.
I Rock Music Inc. collects personal information and non-personally identifiable information from you. Personal information means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. The following groups of information are collected:
- Identity Data such as your first name and your name.
- Contact Data such as your telephone number, email address, billing address, delivery address, location, and country.
- Financial Data such as your payment card details.
- Transaction Data such as details of your purchase and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
- Technical Data such as details of the device you use to access your site, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your username and password, type of browser you use, your time zone, your location, and your type of operating system.
- Usage Data including the pages you visited on our website, the terms you search for, weblogs, and other communication data.
- Marketing and Communications Data which includes information such as your preferences when we and our third parties market new products and offers to you and your communication preferences.
We use the information collected primarily to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible. We will only collect and process your personal information where we have a legal purpose for doing so. The legal basis for our collection of your personal information varies depending on the purpose and manner for which it was collected. We may use your information in the following ways:
- Occasionally, we may want you to know about new products, special offers and promotions we are running, and we may use your personal data to send you this marketing information via email. You have the right to opt-out of marketing emails at any time.
- We use your information to process your order which includes payments and delivery.
- We use your information like email address, username and password to register an account with us so you can order smoothly and efficiently.
- We may use demographic information such as preferences, interests and postcodes to improve our services to you.
- We may use your information in the detection and prevention of crime on the Website.
- We may use your information to enable you to take part in a competition, event, survey, or receive a reward for shopping with us.
- We may use your contact information to remind you of any uncompleted tasks carried out on our Website such as abandoned baskets or incomplete orders.
- We use your information to administer, improve and protect our business website including: data analysis, testing, troubleshooting, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data; setting default options for you, such as language and currency.
We will only keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary to carry out our services to you or to meet our legal obligations. Further details of the periods for which we retain data will be provided when you request for it.
You have the right to request details about the personal information we hold on you. You have the right to demand for your personal information to be corrected or removed if you find it incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant. You also have to right to annually request a written, free of charge documentation of the personal information we have on you on our account files. To request for this document, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com. You have the right to, at any time, withdraw your consent that allows us to use your personal information for marketing purposes. If you have any questions regarding your rights, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties, including third-party advertisers. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may disclose, share, or transfer your personal information with certain third parties without notifying you as listed below.
We might be involved in mergers, acquisitions, as our business develops, or be involved in bankruptcy. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, personal information may be part of the transferred assets as part of such a transaction. Please be informed that once information has been transferred, there may be a change in privacy rights.
We sometimes engage the services of other companies to perform certain business-related functions. These companies may include database service providers, marketing agencies, email service providers, payment processors, and backup and disaster recovery service providers amongst others. We may provide such companies with Log Data, personal information, or aggregate information about our customers, sales, website traffic patterns, and related website information, in connection with its performance of such functions when we engage the company to perform such any of the listed above functions. However, we do not collect or store payment information or IP addresses directly. We rather employ the services of a third-party payment processor and web platform provider who may collect, store, and use such information.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (including, without limitation, responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a government agency, or a court) or in the good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to
(a) to comply with a legal obligation;
(b) to protect or defend our rights, property, or interests or that of third parties;
(c) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public;
(d) to prevent or investigate possible malicious actions in connection with the Site;
(e) to protect against legal liability.
You may decide to limit the personal information you submit to the website by merely browsing through the Website without inputting your name or other information into any form. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain functions of the Website.
We are committed to the protection of your information. We encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology when you place an order using the Website. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we, therefore, cannot guarantee the total security of any information you provide to us.
If you have registered for an account on the Website, you may request access to or correction of all of your personal information that we collect online and maintain by contacting our Customer Service. We will take efficient steps to respond to requests relating to personal information within thirty (30) days. We may however reject requests that we find to be impractical, unreasonable, or abusive (i.e., repetitive requests, requests made in bad faith, requests that would compromise third party information).
Cookies are text files which contain a small amount of information that may include small pieces of data or unique anonymous identifier stored on a user’s computer and provided by the visitor’s browser to the Website each time a visitor revisits the website. Cookies help the Website keep track of your visits and activities. Without cookies, your shopping cart may be reset to zero anytime you click on a new link on the Website.
We fully comply with international laws that respect the privacy of children. Therefore we do not knowingly or intentionally collect or process any personal information from children under the ages of 18. If you are under 18 and you use our Website, stop immediately and do not send us any personal information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us via the Website, please contact Customer Service. We will take steps to delete that information immediately.
Effective January 1, 2020, if you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request the disclosure of the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- Categories of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting or selling your Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of Personal Information we disclosed about you for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months.
I Rock Music Inc.
9 E Loockerman St STE 202
Dover, DE 19901